DVDs and videos are easy to find using the Discover Catalog. You may search all of them at once, or limit to the browsable collection of DVDs on the first floor next to LIB 103, DVDs that are kept at the Cannell Library Check Out Desk, as well as videotapes.
- Select the Advanced Search in Discover Catalog.
- In the search box on the left side of the screen enter the search terms for the video OR the word "video" to see the entire collection.
- Select the Resource Type "Audio, DVDs, Video, eVideo" from the drop-down menu on the right side of the screen.
- Select "Clark Libraries" from the "Search in" options.
- For DVDs, at the list of results, select "Available at CC" option located on the top left of the screen OR
- For streaming videos, at the list of results, select "CC Online Resources" option located on the top left of the screen.
To see a list of all the library's DVDs, follow steps 1-5 above to get a complete list of DVDs.