When you sign into your Discover account, you will be able to keep track of your chosen research sources online with e-Shelf. Together with your Discover account, you can access your e-Shelf from any computer or mobile device with internet access.
With your Discover Account, you can:
1. Add relevant resources to your e-Shelf by clicking on the white star next to the title of the resource. Once the star turns yellow, the information about this book (e-book or article or video...) is saved to your e-Shelf. Another way to add a resource to your e-Shelf is by selecting this option from the Actions menu in the Get It or View It or Details tabs.
2. Check your e-Shelf to see if your resource was added. Select e-Shelf link in the upper right corner of your Discover screen to do this. (Some e-books cannot be added to e-Shelf due to a system bug. If that's the case, you can email the resource information to yourself using the Actions menu email option).
3. Click on the browser back button or on the green Search button to leave e-Shelf and to return to the search results.
There are two different options to remove an item from your e-Shelf:
1. Click on the yellow star and once it turns white, the item is no longer on your e-Shelf.
2. In your e-Shelf, select the check-off box next to the item you wish to delete and then click on the "delete selected items" icon (looks like an "x")
You can email individual records from Discover to yourself or someone else using the email option on the Actions menu of the Get It or View It or Details tab.
You can also email multiple or single item records by selecting the check-off box(es) of items in you Basket or folder in your e-Shelf and then select the E-mail hyperlink in the e-Shelf.