When you sign into your library catalog account (formerly know as Discover Library Account), you will be able to keep track of your chosen research sources online with e-Shelf. Together with your library catalog account, you can access your e-Shelf from any computer or mobile device with internet access.
With your library account, you can:
1. Add relevant resources to your e-Shelf by clicking on the white star next to the title of the resource. Once the star turns yellow, the information about this book (e-book or article or video...) is saved to your e-Shelf. Another way to add a resource to your e-Shelf is by selecting this option from the Actions menu in the Get It or View It or Details tabs.
2. Check your e-Shelf to see if your resource was added. Select e-Shelf link in the upper right corner of your library catalog screen to do this.
3. Click on the browser back button or on the green Search button to leave e-Shelf and to return to the search results.
There are two different options to remove an item from your e-Shelf:
1. Click on the yellow star and once it turns white, the item is no longer on your e-Shelf.
2. In your e-Shelf, select the check-off box next to the item you wish to delete and then click on the "delete selected items" icon (looks like an "x")
You can email individual records from Clark College Libraries Catalog to yourself or someone else using the email option on the Actions menu of the Get It or View It or Details tab.
You can also email multiple or single item records by selecting the check-off box(es) of items in you Basket or folder in your e-Shelf and then select the E-mail hyperlink in the e-Shelf.