Skip to main content
Follow These Steps to Change Your Library Account Password
4. Enter your ctcLINK ID number, Date of Birth, and click Login.
5. Enter Verification Code and click Authenticate
6. Enter a new password that is 9-14 characters long, has an uppercase letter, and a non-alphanumeric character
7. Note your Clark Labs Account username, then click Continue to MyClark@Clark
8. Enter your new Clark Lab account username and password and click Login.
9. In the menu on the right, go to Change Clark Lab Account password and repeat steps 6 and 7 above, to change your password in the future.
Use the same username and password as Clark Lab Account to log into your Library Account and to access library databases.
For additional assistance with password reset or your preferred email address verification, contact TechHub. On Sundays contact 360-992-2425 or 360-992-2431 for assistance.